Priorities and Projects
All of these needed items directly affect evangelism, healings and various miracles that take place at the Garden.
Where Do Your Donations Go?
Priority 1 - Immediate Need
Priority 2 - Desire
- Irrigation system – three new planting beds ($3,000)
- Permanent Restroom facility – ( $300,000) – located by Garden (City water and sewage already provided.)
- Bus/RV parking lot – ( $200,000)
- Food Court – Amphitheater ( $350,000) located by Garden entrance
- Billboards – along Texas highways
Priority 3 - Vision
- TCKF Covenant Garden Multiplication Fund – ($10,000) – a fund specifically for the “sowing” of other “COVENANT CERTIFIED” Gardens to be planted across America and the world, so millions might know the love of Jesus in these last days.
- Rising Eagle sculpture – ($85,000) – Max Greiner’s vision of the Isaiah 40:31 eagle.
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- Visitors Center /Museum – ($7,000,000) – Public restrooms, theater, museums, displays, meeting areas, gift shop gallery, and TCKF offices!