Gifts in Your Will
Gifts You Can Give
- Life insurance
- IRA distributions
- Real Estate Trusts
- Naming The Coming King Foundation as a beneficiary of bank or investment accounts
- A Specific Gift – Left via the will; for instance: Cash, Vehicle, Real Estate
- A Residual Gift – A percentage of what’s left after the will takes care of the Specific Gifts
- A Contingent Gift – A specific gift that is given only if the first intended person cannot meet the requirements; such as, they have already passed away.
We would be honored to discuss with you and your Advisors to accomplish your goals.
Reasons for Giving
- Extend your legacy of reaching this world for Christ
- Peace of mind knowing that your gift will be used as intended
- Accomplish your life goals
- Gifts in the will can offset or even eliminate estate taxes, resulting in a larger inheritance for your heirs.
Sample Verbiage for Your Will
I hereby give, devise, and bequeath $_____ or_____% of the net proceeds after my estate is settled, to The Coming King Foundation, Federal Tax ID number [insert your nonprofit’s FTID], located at P.O. Box 290555 • Kerrville, TX • 78029-0555, for its general use and purpose. For more information, contact Chairman of the board, Max Greiner Jr. or Executive Director, Debbye Meszaros.